- A private guided tour to Orta
- A private cruise on Lake Orta
- Amazing natural landscapes
- Romantic atmosphere
Meeting with a private licensed tour guide at Orta. Walking tour to the intimate historical centre in order to discover the jewels of that beautiful lakeside village: narrow alleys, ancient buildings, rich churches and picturesque corners. A private cruise (1 hour) by taxi-boat in order to admire its lakeside villages and villas. Dock onto St. Julius’s isle, where tourists will enjoy the visit to the Basilica close to which there is the monumental old Seminary. The small island, just west of the lakeshore village of Orta San Giulio, takes its name from a local patron saint (Julius of Novara), who lived in the second half of IV century. Back to Orta.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions