- A private walking tour in Florence
- A special aperitif in a cool coffee-bar
- Learning some secrets and horor stories about the city
- An original by night tour in Florence
A by night walking tour is the best way to visit Florence and to avoid crowded streets! We suggest you a very original sightseeing, during which some hidden corners and monuments, which were the stages of real blood stories and mysteries taken place there over the centuries, will be lit up by the lights of the city and the moonlight.
Meeting with a private licensed tour guide in Florence, for an original tour in its ancient core, in order to discover some crimes, plots, murders, conspiracies and acts of violence that marked the city during the Middle Ages and the Renaissance period. Before starting the stroll, you will taste a “Bloody Mary cocktail” and be introduced into a particular historical period: from the struggles between the Guelphs and the Ghibellines to the Pazzi plot, from Girolamo Savonarola’s hanging and stake to the most criminal Medici family member.
During the tour you will appreciate the history of the “horror side” of the beautiful city of Florence, admiring some famous and less-known places: the Bargello Palace, once prison, the statue of Perseus holding Medusa’s Head by Benvenuto Cellini under the Loggia dei Lanzi, the “stone of the bum punishment”, where insolvent debtors were chained at a post and then hit on their naked buttocks over and over again, and much more…
Meeting point: the meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more); special services for disabled tourists.
Comfortable clothes and shoes (sneakers) are recommended
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions