- A private guided walking tour in Bologna
- The decoration inside the Archiginnasio courtyard
- Climbing to the bell towers of San Pietro Cathedral
- The magic and elegant atmosphere of the theater in Bologna
- St. Petronio’s Cathedral
Meeting with a private licensed tour guide in Bologna for a tour dedicated to the historic local musical tradition (Bologna is a UNESCO creative city of music) and to the great musicians, composers and singers who lived, studied and worked there: from Father Martini to Mozart and Farinelli, from Rossini to Verdi up to Toscanini. Your walking tour includes a visit to the oratory of San Colombano, an ancient monastery founded in VII century by the monks of Bobbio. The church, now deconsecrated, houses the prestigious Tagliavini Collection of ancient musical instruments. Then on to your climbing to the bell towers of San Pietro Cathedral with beautiful aerial views of the city, access to its belfry and explanation of the “double Bolognese concert”. Your tour might include a short visit to the Rossiniano Stabat Mater Hall and / or to the ancient organ of San Petronio Basilica. A visit to the Municipal Theater will be your last stop; it was built by Antonio Galli from Bibbiena on the site itself where the ancient palace of the Bentivoglios, the lords of the city, stood.
Meeting point: the meeting point with the tourist guide driver will be at Porta Ravegnana square, at the feet of the Two Towers.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more); special services for disabled tourists.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions