- A private guided tour to Verona
- The poetic Bra square
- Juliet’s house and the famous balcony
- An unusual tour based on Shakespeare’s masterpiece “Romeo & Juliet”
A romantic tour dedicated to the sad story of one of the most famous couples of lovers in the world: Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. You will discover the city of Verona from a particular point of view and at the end you will be so fond of it as to read or reread that literary masterpiece
Meeting with a licensed private tour guide in Verona, the city of love, thanks to William Shakespeare, the playwright of a masterpiece: the romantic tragedy of Romeo and Juliet.
This walking tour is focused on some highlights of that theme: the first destination is Juliet’s house, the Stallo del Cappello, which belonged to the Capulets, according to the tradition. There you will admire a collection of antique engravings, pieces of furniture and costumes used in the movie by Franco Zeffirelli. In the courtyard, you can admire the magnificent bronze statue of Juliet by Nereo Costantini that has become the symbol of Verona. The visit continues towards Romeo’s house, not far from the famous Scaliger Tombs and Piazza dei Signori, where the duel between the Capulets and the Montagues took place. There is a bronze bust of William Shakespeare near the ancient gates and a plaque quoting Romeo’s famous pre-exile speech. The last stop is Juliet’s tomb, identified as being inside the Monastery of San Francesco in Corso.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions