- A private guided walking tour in Bologna
- The decoration inside the Archiginnasio courtyard
- A wine-gastronomical tasting at a historical shop
- St. Petronio’s Cathedral
- The two famous towers
- A cozy atmosphere
A half-day exclusive walking tour completely dedicated to Bologna, the most important Italian city for gourmands!
You will discover its beautiful ancient core, rich in nice squares, impressive monuments and intimate courtyards and you will have the chance to loose yourself in the so-called “Quadrilatero”,
the market area where you will enjoy a special wine-gastronomical tasting!
Meeting with your private tourist fully licensed guide in Bologna for a walking tour to discover its main and not-to-be-missed beauties: from the famous Towers degli Asinelli and Garisenda, you will get to Piazza Maggiore and Piazza Nettuno, the civic and religious core of “the red” city, for the colours of its rooves and terracotta buildings, bounded by St. Petronio’s Cathedral, Palazzo del Podestà, Palazzo Re Enzo and Palazzo d’Accursio and embellished by the famous fountain by Giambologna. Then on to the courtyard of the Palazzo dell’Archiginnasio, one of the most ancient university seats in Europe, from which its nickname ” the learned (city)” comes, with admission to the striking wooden Anatomy Theatre. Your cultural itinerary will go on with the visit to the Group of the Seven Churches – St. Stephen’s Abbey, named “the small Jerusalem” of Bologna and the end of your tour will be the medieval market, the heart of the city gastronomy, of “the fat” Bologna itself, with a salty/sweet tasting at one of its historic shops.
Meeting point: the meeting point with the tourist guide driver will be at Porta Ravegnana square, at the feet of the Two Towers.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more); special services for disabled tourists.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions