- A private guided tour to Milan
- A glass of Campari, the red Milan alcoholic drink
- The entrance to the gothic Cathedral
- Walking in the fashion district
Do you have only a few hours at your leisure for a visit to Milan? Don’t worry! We have the right private trip for you! A complete walking tour with a local licensed tour guide, who will show you the highlights of the metropolitan city, by telling you its story and its anedoctes: from the Sforzesco Castle to the Gothic Cathedral, from the elegant Dante street to the medieval Broletto square, from the Vittorio Emanuele Gallery to “alla Scala” Opera House. And at the end you will feel a real Milanese citizen, drinking a glass of Campari!
Meeting with a licensed tourist guide in Milan. Thanks to a guided visit and to a pleasant walk from the Cathedral to Sforzesco Castle you will be able to go through the history of Milan again and to admire its main monuments. A visit to the interior of the Cathedral, famous for its Gothic spires and its golden “Madonnina”, where some millenary art testimonies are kept. On to Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, a real city parlour, to get Della Scala square and to appreciate the neoclassical architecture of the Opera House.
Happy hour at a historical Milan coffee bar to sip a glass of Campari, a famous bitter alcoholic drink, born in the city in 1860. Starting from the medieval Dei Mercanti square, with the ancient Broletto, your tour is ending at Sforzesco Castle to admire its external architecture.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions