- A private guided tour to Soave
- The impressive medieval castle
- A private tour to a local winery
- An amazing wine tasting
A half-day pleasant trip towards one of the hundreds medieval Italian villages: a stroll along its narrow streets, the entrance to its impressive and elegant castle and a final stop to sip the well-known Soave wine
Meeting with a private licensed tourist guide at Soave, which is one of the best-known destinations for a delightful day trip from Verona or Lake Garda. The old small village is completely surrounded by well-preserved boundary walls and it is plunged into the countryside with vineyards producing the famous Soave wine. Visit to the medieval impressive Scaligero Castle, wanted by the lords of Verona to defend the territory between this city and Vicenza.
Walking tour through the characteristic village, with the Antenna Square, the Pretorile Palace, the Cavalli Palace, the Municipal Palace, the parish church and so on. At the end guided wine tasting in a cellar.
Meeting point: the meeting point with the tourist guide will be at Soave.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more).
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions