- A private guided tour to Varenna
- A private cruise by taxi-boat
- Amazing natural landscapes
- The entrance to the Castle of Vezio
- An easy trekking path
- Bellagio, the pearl of Lake Como
A special way to discover the central part of Lake Como: sailing and hiking!
After a private pleasant cruise to circumnavigate the peninsula of Bellagio and to discover other lakeside villages, you will enjoy an easy mini-trekking towards the panoramic Castle of Vezio at Varenna
You will meet your private licensed tourist guide at Tremezzo or Bellagio.
Thanks to a peaceful private cruise by taxi-boat far from crowds of people, you will be able to admire the central part of Lario Lake and the peninsula of Bellagio, where the lake forks.
During the cruise you will admire some other lakeside villages of the province of Como and Lecco, including Menaggio, Cadenabbia and Limonta anfd your guide will give you information and anecdotes about the landscape.
Landing at Varenna for an easy 30 minutes’ walk on a cobbled path to reach the Castle of Vezio, perched on a panoramic promontory.
From the ancient military outpost, you will climb up the tower, then you will walk along its defensive walls and basements, in a natural environment dotted with evocative ghost-like statues.
Back to Tremezzo or Bellagio by private taxi-boat.
The meeting point with the tourist guide will be at Tremezzo or Bellagio, according to the Clients’ accommodation.
Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
In case of bad weather and the consequent closing of the Castle of Vezio, the visit to the gardens of Villa Monastero will be provided as an alternative.
Comfortable shoes are recomended
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions