- All the secrets about Parmigiano reggiano
- An unconventional private guided tour to the pasta and tomato museum
- A private tour through the vineyards
- A visit to an elegant dairy – cheese factory
- A Parmigiano Reggiano tasting
A food tour to enjoy some highlights of Italian cuisine: cheese, pasta, tomato sauce and wine; from the art of making Parmigiano Reggiano to a dish of typical Tortelli, sipping Lambrusco red wine
A full-day private tour discovering Parma and its hillside
You will meet your tour guide in Parma. Transfer, by private car/minivan, towards the Regional Park “Carrega Forest” for a pleasant stop at a dairy farm, which follows the entire chain for the production of Parmigiano Reggiano. The tour begins with a visit to the dairy farm itself, then on to the estate and the breeding of 580 dairy cows and last but not least a tasting of 3 seasonings of Parmigiano Reggiano. Then, transfer for a guided tour to the Pasta and Tomato Museum, an icon of Italian food, housed inside a rural fascinating ancient court.
Lunch based on a Parmesan menu at its local restaurant.
In the afternoon transfer to a nearby winery, which slopes down to the right bank of the Taro River, from a 300-meters’ height. Then, a special wine tasting, based on three wines.
Back to Parma
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions