- All the secrets about Parmigiano reggiano
- An unconventional private guided tour to the pasta and tomato museum
- A private tour through the vineyards
- A visit to an elegant dairy – cheese factory
- A Parmigiano Reggiano tasting
Meeting with a licensed tour guide in Parma. Transfer, by private car/minivan, towards the Regional Park “Carrega Forest” for a pleasant stop at a dairy farm, which follows the entire chain for the production of Parmigiano Reggiano. The tour begins with a visit to the dairy farm itself, then on to the estate and the breeding of 580 dairy cows and last but not least a tasting of 3 seasonings of Parmigiano Reggiano. Transfer for a guided tour to the Pasta and Tomato Museum, an icon of Italian food, housed inside a rural fascinating ancient court.
Lunch based on a Parmesan menu at its local restaurant.
In the afternoon transfer to a nearby winery, which slopes down to the right bank of the Taro River, from a 300-meters’ height. Then, a special wine tasting, based on three wines. Back to Parma