- A private guided tour to Villa Carlotta
- A private guided tour to Villa del Balbianello
- Amazing natural landscapes
- A mini-cruise by boat on Lake Como
An original private guided tour to discover all the locations on Lake Como where Italian and international movies have been shot! Cute villages, flourishing gardens and impressive mansions that make you feel like you are on the original set with some important film-makers and actors!
Meeting with a licensed tourist guide in Como, and transfer by private car/minivan to Tremezzo, a cute village where the Italian writer Mario Soldati with the help of Carlo Ponti and Alberto Lattuada, two famous Italian directors, wrote the screenplay for ”A small ancient world” (1941), based on the famous novel by Antonio Fogazzaro (1895). A guided visit to Villa Carlotta, the eighteenth-century mansion commissioned by Marquis Clericis, where a collection of neoclassical works of art (Antonio Canova, Bertel Thorvaldsen and Francesco Hayez) and furniture dating back to that period, are kept. In the wide botanical garden, you can admire species of trees from all over the world.
Transfer to Lido di Lenno by private car/minivan. Time at your leisure for individual lunch. Transfer, by taxi-boat, to XVIII-century delightful Villa Balbianello, perched on a breathtaking sheer promontory. It is a late-baroque mansion, surrounded by a beautiful park, which was chosen to shoot films such as Star Wars: Episode II – attack of the Clones (2002), Agent 007 – Casino Royale (2006). Back to Lido di Lenno by boat. Back to Como by private car/minivan.
Meeting point: the meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more).
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions