- A private guided tour to Milan
- A cruise by public ferry-boat along Naviglio Grande
- The beauty of asymmetric S. Cristoforo church
- Some hidden cute corners
- A tasty fresh fish tasting
Milan was once considered a “water city”, thanks to its many canals and its ancient harbor (Darsena), used for trades and means of transports. Nowadays the area of the so-called Naviglio Grande is one of the beloved touristic destination for its markets, the possibility of sailing by ferry boat along the canal and the the freshest fish in Italy you can taste and buy!
You will meet your local and private licensed guide in Milan for an unexpected visit to what was a “water city” in the past, thanks to its Navigli, the artificial canals that were the protagonists of its economic and commercial luck.
Your itinerary will wind from Naviglio Grande, with stops at the Darsena, the old basin where the marble blocks from Candoglia, used to build the Duomo, were carried, to some architectural jewels, such as the Church of S. Cristoforo, as far as some characteristic places i.e. some railing houses and the alley of laundrymen.
Your walking tour will be enriched with a pleasant 1-hour navigation on board a public boat and it will also include a walk to the bridge of “Scodellino” and to Conchetta, the Leonardo famous sluice on Naviglio Pavese. A tasteful stop based on fresh fish with a glass of wine will enjoy your tour.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions