- A private guided tour to Milan
- A cool aperitif on a panoramic terrace
- The entrance to the gothic Cathedral terraces
- The Highline Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, a 250 meters path suspended along the rooftops
Are you looking for a panoramic tour in Milan which will allow you to discover it from an unusual point of view? We suggest you to choose this daily trip which will give you the chance to feel like a bird flying over the metropolitan city: from the gothic cathedral to the Highline Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, sipping a local aperitif on a cool terrace!
Meeting with a licensed tourist guide in Milan. Thanks to a guided visit you will discover the two Milan landmarks from an unusual perspective. You will climb onto the Highline Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, a 250 meters path, suspended along the rooftops, wich will fascinate you with a 360° view over Milan and the surrounding Alps.
Then on to the Cathedral. After admiring and recalling its history, you will get to its terraces and have a walk among its spires and pinnacles, and so you will discover its marvelous marble intaglios, which tell the history of art from the Gothic to the …neo – Gothic periods. Aerial conclusion: happy hour at one of the best known terrace café in Milan.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions