- A private guided tour to Milan
- The new-born futuristic Porta Nuova-Isola-Garibaldi complex
- The roof gardens of Bosco Verticale by Stefano Boeri
- An exclusive cooking class in Milano
- A funny dinner based on Milan meatballs
A good combination between innovation and tradition: the brand-new “Porta Nuova district”, where you will discover the new skyline of the metropolitan city: skyscrapers and stunning infrastructures characterized by the lightness of glass and steel and a familiar cooking class and a dinner at a restaurant, based on the local “mundeghil” (meatballs), which is no doubt one of Milan’s most famous dishes
You will mett your local, private licensed tourist guide in Milan. Thanks to a private visit you will stroll about the skyscrapers which are re-outlining Milan skyline. Proceeding from Pirellone to the new-born futuristic Porta Nuova-Isola-Garibaldi complex, you will be shown the soft shapes of the new seat of Regione Lombardia, planned by Pei Cobb Freed & Partners; the roof gardens of Bosco Verticale by Stefano Boeri, the 2014 prizewinner as the finest skyscraper in the world; the pointed spire of the Unicredit Complex by Cesar Pelli, which secludes the innovative and lively square dedicated to Gae Aulenti. The city of the future rises among old streets and railing houses, connecting the past to the future, thanks to a first-class architecture.
At the end of your tour, there will be a cooking class based on the famous “mudeghil”, a simple dish of the rural tradition whose origins date back to the 150 years of the Spanish rule of the city.
You will be guided by an expert chef and you will cook 3 different recipes of meatballs and a dessert you will enjoy for your dinner together with some wine or homemade beer.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions