- A private guided tour to the Magnani Rocca museum
- A private guided tour to a ham-factory
- A rich tasting based on cured salami
The combination of an important art collection kept in an elegant mansion, and a ham factory where you will be surrounded by unforgettable flavors
Meeting with a licensed tour guide in Parma. Transfer to Traversetolo by car/minivan to a nearby ham-factory, where you will learn everything about the production bout the production of cured ham, culatello, pancetta and other products. Starting from the very beginning its meat has different qualities due to the type of outdoor breeding and its ancient hand-made processing using only salt and a long seasoning. A special and rich tasting at the friendly “Prosciutto-bar”, in order to enjoy some local products.
Then, transfer and visit to The Magnani- Rocca Foundation, which was set up in the villa in 1977 where Luigi Magnani, a musicologist and illustrious professor at “La Sapienza” University in Rome, lived. The house-museum, surrounded by a huge park, is well-known both for its XX-century collection and its art from different styles and periods – Gentile da Fabriano, Rubens, Van Dyck, Goya, Dürer, Titian. Back to Parma by private car/minivan.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions