- A private guided tour to Milan
- The Highline Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, a 250 meters path suspended along the rooftops
- A sweet tasting in a historic coffee-bar
An unusual walking tour in Milan to discover its history linked to art and literature and the way of life since the so-called “Belle Epoque” to nowadays. What were the meeting points of the artists, writers, poets and journalists of the past? And now, where are the modern designers and fashion stylists used to meet? Some stops in coffee-bars in the ancient core of Milan will be the good occasion to discover the well-known Vittorio Emanuele Gallery and its panoramic “terrace”, followed by a special sweet tasting
Meeting with a licensed tourist guide in Milan. Thanks to a guided visit you will follow a sightseeing tour dedicated to the historic Milan coffee bars, which are all situated in the city centre and above all not far from Alla Scala Opera House. From the old but gone Gambrinus to the still on the top “Camparino” or better Zucca, through the wonderful Art Nouveau mosaics and the changes of Biffi Bar in the Gallery. You will climb onto the Highline Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, a 250 meters path suspended along the rooftops, wich will fascinate you with a 360° view over Milan and the surrounding Alps.
Situated in the area of Montenapoleone Street, there are the long-established confectioner’s shops, Cova and Taveggia, all the time patronized by the Milan upper middle class, and the newborn trendy coffee bars, connected to the big names in the fashion world, such as Martini Café by Dolce & Gabbana and Armani Café. At the end of the tour a coffee break or a cup of tea with pastries.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions