- A private guided tour to Milan
- The chance to walk and admire the shops and famous brands in the so-called “fashion district”
- A private tour to the Fashion Museum (Palazzo Morando)
- A sweet-tasting based on Panettone or Amor Polenta
If you are fond of fashion and you are visiting Italy, you cannot miss a full-day tour completely dedicated to Milan and its fashion district! Via Montenapoleone, Via della Spiga, Via Manzoni are the names of the famous streets numbering the most exclusive shops and haute couture designers. This tour will allow you to know something about also the buildings which host the brands and visit the Fashion Museum. Last stop: a sweet-tasting in the most elegant and ancient pastry-shop of that area.
Meeting with a licensed tourist guide in Milan. Thanks to a guided visit you will know Milan as the capital of style and elegance. The best-known boutiques are centered in the so-called “fashion quadrilateral” that offers a curious person much more than the pleasure of shopping. The streets the shop-windows of the most prestigious fashion griffe overlook are also historic sites, testifying their enchanting past. Famous museums are situated there.
The itinerary starts from Della Scala square and proceeds along the elegant Manzoni street and then on to Montenapoleone Street and the neighbouring streets (Santo Spirito, Sant’Andrea, Della Spiga), where the shops of the most renowned griffe are housed in sumptuous historic palaces. Admission to Morando Palace (Fashion Museum) has been pre-arranged. Panettone or Amor Polenta sweet-tasting at the well-known Prada-Marchesi pastry shop, founded in 1824.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions