- An easy walk along 5 Terre coast
- A private licensed sommelier at your disposal
- The beauty of Manarola
- A wine tasting based on local wines
An easy walk along comfortable paths, overlooking the sea, plunged into the vineyards, followed by the discovery of an ancient cellar and a wine tasting experience
The perfect combination of a sport soft activity and a tasty experience base on one of the treasures of Cinque Terre: its perfumed wines
You will meet your private licensed sommelier and guide at Manarola. You will enjoy an easy walk along comfortable paths, overlooking the sea, from which you will be astonished at seeing a panoramic view of the countryside as well as the vineyards so close up.
Your gaze will embrace part of the famous Cinque Terre!
At the end of that natural and historical experience, you will reach a special venue where you will sip two different white wines from Cinque Terre, with a short but effective guided tasting.
The meeting point with you private guide will be at Manarola (in front of San Lorenzo church).
Comfortable shoes are suggested.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions