- A private guided tour to Reggia di Colorno
- A private guided tour to a seasoning Culatello cellar
- A complete lunch at a wonderful venue
- Giuseppe Verdi’s places
Discovering a mansion where Napoleon Bonaparte lived together with his wife Marie Louise of Austria and plunging into a cellar which smells of the humidity and the fog of the Po river. As happy-ending: a tasty lunch at a cute restaurant, once a watermill belonged to Giuseppe Verdi’s family
Meeting with a private driver in Parma. Transfer and private guided tour to Reggia di Colorno (Ducal Palace), well-known as “the Versailles Palace of the Dukes of Parma”, characterized by decorated and elegant rooms, impressive courtyards, a baroque church and a beautiful French and English-style garden. It also houses the ALMA (International School of Italian Cuisine).
Transfer to Roncole by private car/minivan, in order to enjoy a visit to a factory, which will let you know all the secrets of the tradition of superb Culatello di Zibello PDO, by its processing rooms and aging cellars. At the end, lunch at an old mill, once belonged to Giuseppe Verdi’s family, where hundreds of Culatelli are hung to age. Back to Parma.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions