- A private guided tour to the Guatelli museum
- A pic-nic through the vineyards
- A wine tasting
- Amazing natural landscapes
- A very original art collection
Getting lost in an unusual collection kept in an old farm in a hilly area, and enjoying a picnic among vineyards, discovering a winery, which combines tradition and technology
Meeting with a private driver in Parma. Transfer to Ettore Guatelli Museum by private car/minivan, for a visit to an amazing collection of “everyday life”, wanted by Ettore Guatelli (1921-2000), a collector and a Primary School teacher, where everything is arranged, in an ancient farm, in an original and imaginative way to give dignity to simple objects.
Then, a guided tour to a winery surrounded by hectares of vineyards, which slope down to the right bank of the Taro River, from a 300-meters’ height. Finally for you, a pleasant picnic: with wine tasting, a sandwich with salami, Parmigiano Reggiano, “pinzimonio” and Sbrisolona cake in a wonderful setting. Back to Parma by private car/minivan.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions