- An amazing fahion-tour in Florence
- A private licensed tour guide at disposal
- An excluisive sensory path
- A visit to a collection of jewellery
Florence is worldwide known not only as a cultural beacon but also as an undisputed fashion capital.
Luxury boutiques, vintage shops, leather markets and jewelllers’ shops are the beloved destinations for fashion lovers.
Meeting with a private licensed tour guide; after a pleasant tour in the fashion district of the city-centre, you will visit the Ferragamo Museum, one of the most important local fashion maisons. There you will appreciate the development of the styles of shoemaking, leather goods as well as tailoring and dressmaking couture.
Then you will cross Ponte Vecchio, one of Florence landmarks, dotted with tens of jewellers’ shops, and stop at a goldsmith’s elegant atelier for an individual visit to his extraordinary collection of jewellery. Your last stop will be at a luxury perfume shop for an exclusive sensory path, which will include a guided smell tasting and a visit to the aroma garden.
Meeting point: the meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more); special services for disabled tourists.
Comfortable shoes are recommended.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions