- A private cycling tour
- A Parmigiano Reggiano and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Amazing natural landscapes
- A tasty light lunch at a typical Italian Trattoria
Discovering Parma and its surroundings slowly, thanks to a bike food tour, which will allow you to visit a Parmigiano Reggiano cheese factory and a Balsamic Vinegar factory
You will meet your licensed cycling tour guide in Parma in order to begin a 55 kilometers easy cycling tour, which will be a unique experience based on emotions and memories that will connect that setting to the gastronomic culture and the artisans that make worldwide special Italian products every day. You will ride along low-traffic roads and along the bank of the “Torrente Parma”.
The tour will include the visits to two top-qualities of Emilia Region: the former will let you know the history and the original recipe of the well-known Parmigiano Reggiano, the latter the traditional balsamic vinegar of Reggio Emilia.
After the two tastings (3 different seasonings of Parmigiano Reggiano and 3 types of vinegar) you will stop at a typical trattoria for a “light” lunch and then, back to Parma in a “slow way”.
The meeting point with the cygling guide will be in Carlo Alberto Dalla Chiesa Square in Parma.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions