- A private cruise by taxi-boat on Lake Maggiore
- A tasty brunch on board
- Isola Madre and its botanical garden
- The cosy atmosphere on Isola dei Pescatori
- Amazing natural landscapes
If you are fond of nature, you cannot miss a visit to Isola Madre (Mother Isle)!
It looks like an open-air greenhouse with worldwide plants and flowers. After the satisfaction of your sight and smell, the same for your taste, thanks to a rich aperitif during the cruise on Lake Maggiore
Meeting with a licensed tourist guide at Stresa or Baveno. A pleasant cruise on Lake Maggiore by private taxi-boat to enjoy the panoramic view of the central part of the lake and of the main places of interest: Baveno, Stresa and the Borromean Islands. The first stop will be on the well-known “Isola Madre”, in order to enjoy a guided visit to the largest island, fully covered with a botanic garden, rich in rare plants and exotic flowers, where peacocks, parrots and pheasants live. Dock on “Isola dei Pescatori” for a pleasant walk.
On your way back, you will enjoy a tasteful and elegant brunch on board. Back to Stresa/Baveno.
Meeting point: the meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more).
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions