- A private guided tour to Villa Carlotta
- A private guided tour to Villa Melzi d’Eril
- Amazing natural landscapes
- Bellagio, the pearl of Lake Como
Two wonderful mansions, Villa Carlotta and Villa Melzi d’Eril; two marvelous botanical gardens; a challenge between their two original owners in one of the most beautiful area of Lake Como, where you will be struck by some cute lakesidevillages, Bellagio, first of all…
Meeting with a licensed tourist guide at Tremezzo. Guided visit to Villa Carlotta, the eighteenth-century mansion commissioned by Marquis Clerici, where a collection of neoclassical works of art (Antonio Canova, Bertel Thorvaldsen and Francesco Hayez) and furniture dating back to that period, are kept. In the wide botanical garden, you can admire species of trees from all over the world. Transfer to Bellagio by ferryboat (public service).
Guided visit to Villa Melzi d’Eril, built between 1808 and 1810 for Francesco Melzi d’Eril (1753-1816), Duke of Lodi, Vice President of the Italian Republic under Napoleon and then Grand Chancellor of the Napoleonic Reign of Italy. The English-style gardens were designed by the architect Luigi Canonica and by the botanist Luigi Villoresi. Time at your leisure for individual lunch. In the afternoon guided visit to Bellagio, “the pearl of the lake”, situated on the tip of a promontory at the end of a mountainous chain where the lake forks. Transfer to Como by private car/minivan. The driving will be animated by some short stops during which the guide will give some general information about the surroundings.
Meeting point: the meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more).
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions