- the chance to walk and admire the shops and the famous brand in the so-called “fashion-district”
- a personal shopper at disposal
- an aperitif at an atelier
Getting lost in Milan fashion! The city is well-known for its shops, boutiques as well as Italian and international brands!
An exclusive private tour will allow you to visit some particular ateliers, getting in touch with stylists, tailors and precious materials
You will meet your local personal shopper in Milan. You will stroll, led by your private fashion guide, along the proverbial Fashion District, the “Quadrilatero della Moda”, if you want to say it as a true “milanese citizen”. During a pleasant walk, you will admire several luxurious shops and unique boutiques set in beautiful and ancient buildings.
Your guide will escort you to 3 different really exclusive ateliers (i.e. Rubinacci, Fontana Couture, Sangalli, Fiorella Ciaboco, Ciro Pistarino, Ottavio Re – depending on their availablity) where you will enjoy the magic of the creation of really unique clothes, like pieces of art.
At the end of your fashion tour, you will enjoy an exclusive aperitif served in one of the ateliers themselves and you will have the chance to speak to one of the stylists and, of course, to buy either a garment or an accessory for yourselves!
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions