- A different way to visit Florence
- The silence along the Arno River
- Amazing natural landscapes
- A wine gastronomical tasting with local products
- A pleasant private boat trip at the sunset
Are you visiting Florence and are you looking for a romantic experience as a gift for your partner? A private boat trip at sunset along the Arno River, sipping a special aperitif on board with some Tuscan specialties will be an unforgettable moment to remember forever!
Meeting with a private skipper at Ponte delle Grazie in Florence for an evening private boat trip along the Arno River on board a historic boat handled by the so-called “Renaioli”, similar to Venetian gondoliers! Thanks to those noiseless crafts, pushed by the Renaioli with long poles or stalks without any oars, you will enjoy a one-hour’s length navigation passing under the bridges of the city, above all under the worldwide known Ponte Vecchio and its Vasari Corridor!
You will appreciate the both sides of Florence dotted with impressive civic monuments and religious complexes, such as the Uffizi Gallery and the Church of S. Jacopo sopr’Arno and all the palaces and towers that characterize the stretch of the river up to Ponte Santa Trinità. Then on to Ponte alla Carraia, admiring the majestic Palazzo Corsini; everything will be illuminated by the last warm sunrays or the twilight will close in on you and on everything.
During that romantic experience you will enjoy the quiet atmosphere at sunset, sipping a rich aperitif on board with some Tuscan red or white wine (Chianti DOCG or Bolgheri or Vermentino or Vernaccia) and with some finger-food (bread with truffles, “schiacciata” with tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella, a sandwich with “Capocollo” with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar and some fruit.
Meeting point: the meeting point with will be at Ponte delle Grazie in Florence.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more); special services for disabled tourists.
If bad weather or rainfall, the boat trip will be cancelled and/or postponed according to the client’s availability.
Pay attention: Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions