- A full-day trip by Vigezzina train
- Amazing natural landscapes
- Cute Italian and Swiss villages
- A private licensed tour guide at disposal
An unusual way to discover Lake Maggiore and its surroundings is travelling by the panoramic train, called “Vigezzina” from the most important Valley you are crossing during your journey; that old-fashioned means of transport will allow you to visit villages and monuments from a different point of view
Meeting with a licensed tourist guide at Baveno or Stresa and transfer to Domodossola by private car/minivan. Departure by Vigezzina train for a time journey through small villages and foothills valleys, which, thanks to that means of transport have no longer been isolated since 1923, but they have recently become a real tourist attraction.
Stop and individual lunch at Santa Maria Maggiore. In the afternoon, transfer to Locarno (Switzerland) by train. Back to Baveno or Stresa by private car/minivan.
Meeting point: the meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
On demand: transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more).
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions