- A private guided tour to the Torrechiara castle
- A walk through the vineyard
- A wine tasting
Discovering two symbols along the so-called food-valley: Torrechiara Castle and a panoramic winery, producing wine from the local grapes covering the nearby gentle hills
Meeting with a licensed tour guide in Parma. Transfer to Torrechiara by car/minivan. Visit to its well-known castle, perched on the top of a rocky hill, overlooking Parma valley and built between 1448 and 1460 by Pier Maria Rossi, who dedicated the precious Golden Room, attributed to Benedetto Bembo and decorated with grotesque frescoes and terracotta medallions, to his beloved Bianca Pellegrini.
A pleasant walk in order to get to a local winery, through the vineyards of the area, which will let you know all the secrets about the growing and the exploitation of their grapes to have sparkling Malvasia and Sauvignon wines, which will be served with Parma ham and salami whereas Colli di Parma red wines will be tasted with Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. Back to Parma.
The meeting point with the tourist guide or the private driver will usually take place in the lobby of the Client’s hotel if it is in THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF THE CITY WHERE THE TOUR STARTS. Please, let us know the name of your hotel.
In case the Client’s accommodation is distant from the historical centers or if you come from other departure places, different meeting points will be communicated after the confirmation of the tour.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions