- A private walking guided tour in Parma
- An anolino take-way tasting
- A Parma ham tasting
- A Parmigiano Reggiano tasting
- A Balsamic Vinegar tasting
- A glass of Lambrusco wine tasting
An unconventional walking city-tour, through the Italian Creative UNESCO City for Gastronomy, dotted with stops in order to admire its most important monuments and taste some of its local specialties; a perfect combination between art and flavors. Dicover Parma, in the so-called food-valley!
You will meet your local, private and licensed tour guide in Parma for a tour following a “fil rouge”, which connects some city corners and monuments with some of its local products.
From the vaults of the ground floor of the Town Hall, still called Corn Porticoes, to the Renaissance Sant’Ambrogio Inn, converted into a restaurant.
Then on to the Cathedral, on the front door of which there is the oldest representation of pork meat processing, and on to the Baptistery, with its fascinating Months cycle, where wheat and wine are shown together with the turnip growing and the preparation of salami and sausages. Finally, it will be the turn of the frescoes by the mannerist painter Parmigianino, who represented esoteric food in the Church of S. Maria della Steccata.
There will be a stop for a warm “Anolino take away”, a “must” of fresh pasta, then a tasting of Parma Ham, Parmigiano Reggiano, “Torta fritta” (fried cake) and Balsamic vinegar, tasted with a glass of Lambrusco, a red sparkling wine, and an original pastry, or an ice-cream as a dessert.
The meeting point with your tourist guide will be in Garibaldi Square, close to the statue.
Allergies or intolerances must be communicated on your reservation.
Comfortable shoes are recommended.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions