- A different way to visit 5 Terre
- A funny and pleasent private cooking class
- Perfumes and flavors of local basil
- A tasty light lunch
Do you love cooking? Would you like to enjoy a private cooking lesson in a particular venue in Cinque Terre, facing the Ligurian Sea?
Are you curious to learn all the secrets about pesto sauce and fresh pasta, sipping glasses of local wine? Read the programme and book now!
You will meet your private chef at Manarola to enjoy an unforgettable food experience focused on Ligurian flavors!
During a one-to-one laboratory lesson, you will have the opportunity of preparing pesto sauce, learning to use an original marble mortar to give life to that fragrant, tasty and ancient sauce, based on fresh basil, pine nuts, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, and seasoned cheese. The preparation will be accompanied by the narration of local history and traditions.
The second step of the workshop will let you know how to prepare some of the most traditional and characteristic fresh pasta shapes from Ligurian gastronomy and so you, yourselves, will make the dough, strictly poor in eggs, roll it out with a rolling pin and give it shape, and finally you will taste it with the pesto sauce you previously made.
A complete wine tasting, guided by an expert sommelier and based on 3 different local wines, will enrich your “light lunch” based on what you yourselves prepared.
The meeting point with your private chef will be at Manarola (in front of San Lorenzo church)
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions