- A private guided tour to the Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci
- All the secrets about Leonardo da Vinci in Milan
- The Atellani house and its garden
Milan is not only known for fashion and design but for art, too. Leonardo da Vinci and his masterpiece “The Last supper” is the favourite destination for millions of tourists every year! A private and complete tour with a licensed tour guide and art historian will give you all the information about that genius and an unexpected vineyard in the core of the metropolitan city, belonged to him, recently reopened to the public
Meeting with a licensed tourist guide in Milan. Guided visit to the masterpiece “The Last Supper” by Leonardo Da Vinci. The well-known painting is situated inside the refectory of the religious complex commissioned by the Duke Lodovico il Moro in 1495. Then visit to Santa Maria delle Grazie church, projected by the local Renaissance architects Solari brothers, enriched with the dome attributed to Bramante.
The itinerary will continue towards Leonardo’s Vineyard and the Atellani House, recently opened to the public. A forgotten story binds Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan, the story of a vineyard: the vineyard that Ludovico Sforza, Duke of Milan, gave to Leonardo in 1498. A vineyard that Leonardo, later on, defended and maintained at all costs. The Atellanis were some Sforza courtiers to whom Ludovico had given two houses some years before. Ludovico had a double dream for this city corner: to build the Basilica of Santa Maria delle Grazie, the Sforza family mausoleum, as well as a residential district where his most loyal followers, including the Atellani family and Leonardo could live. Casa degli Atellani is one of the few traces left of that Renaissance dream.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions