- The story of a millenary castle, remained unconquered
- A guided visit to an unusual eclectic House-Museum
- A walk in a medieval village
- Wonderful panoramas and fairytale landscapes
- A tasting of local products
A pleasant walk to discover Compiano: thanks to your private tourist guide you will know all the secrets of this ancient inhabited place, counted among the most beautiful villages in Italy, with its cobbled streets and its wonderful landscapes overlooking the Taro Valley and then a visit to its imposing Castle, the Landi Princes’ ancient residence, later on mansion of a bizarre Marquise who devoted herself to the collection of furnishings and works of art.
You will meet your guide right at Compiano Castle for a private guided visit of the village and then of the museum collections kept inside the ancient stronghold, built to defend the Taro Valley. A private visit to the original Museum of Freemasonry, the only one in Italy, will take place after the explanation of the rich eclectic collection exhibited in those sumptuous rooms, tastefully furnished by their last owner,the Marquise Raimondi Gambarotta. Finally you will enjoy a delicious aperitif with local products, in total relaxation near Compiano Castle.
Piazza Ilaria Alpi (al parcheggio), 43053 – Compiano (PR)
A half-day private tour
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions