- A luxury way to enjoy 5 Terre by private boat
- A private licensed tour guide at your disposal
- The beauty of 5 Terre
- A wine tasting based on local wines
- Amazing natural landscapes
Enjoy a private boat-trip on the Ligurian waves, admiring the villages, which dot the famous Italian sea-coastline and take your time at Manarola for a special sensorial wine experience!
The best way to avoid crowds of tourists and aprreciate the worldwide known Cinque Terre!
You will meet your private local licensed tour guide at the Railway Station in La Spezia, so can’t get lost!
You will reach Monterosso by 30 minutes. Starting from here, on board a private boat, you will be enchanted by the view of Cinque Terre villages for their colored houses, nice churches or imposing towers and fortresses, and you will enjoy that landscape from a privileged perspective just in the open sea. During the cruise, your guide will give you all the information about the surroundigs.
Before getting off at Manarola, the last stop of your trip, you will discover the most beautiful bays and secluded inlets!
Get off at Manarola for a short walk and a sensorial wine tasting based on 4 different local white wines, using the senses of sight, smell and taste, surrounded by the darkness and lulled by a soft music. The experience, led by an expert sommelier, will be enriched by the typical Ligurian focaccia and taggiasche local olives.
Back to La Spezia by train.
The meeting point with your private guide will be at the Railway Station in La Spezia
Pay attention: allergies / intolerances must be communicated on your reservation.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions