- An easy e-bike tour
- A private licensed cycling guide at your disposal
- The beauty of 5 Terre
- A seafront aperitif
- Amazing natural landscapes
- The charme of the historic centre of Lerici
Enjoy an easy but panoramic bike tour, thanks to a comfortable electric-bike! You will discover the well-known Gulf of Poets along the Ligurian Sea. A pleasant stop at the small and cute village of Lerici to sip an aperitif will be your “happy ending”
Meeting with a private qualified cycling guide in La Spezia for an easy half-day tour in order to discover the famous Gulf of Poets, a wide and deep inlet of the Ligurian Sea coastline, along which there are the well-known villages of Porto Venere and Lerici. On August 30th, 1910 that nickname was given to it by the playwright Sem Benelli, who was used to stay at his own villa overlooking the sea of San Terenzo, with reference to the fact that, over the centuries, many other poets, writers and artists lived in the villages of the gulf, since they were struck by the beauty of that “water amphitheater”. First of all, Dante Alighieri, then the writer David Herbert Lawrence, the poets Lord Byron and Percy Bysshe Shelley, the latter drowned there during a sudden storm in 1822.
After leaving La Spezia, you will cycle towards Pitelli and then climb up to a path that will lead you to the panoramic village of Pugliola, from which your gaze will be able to embrace the whole Gulf of Poets. From there you will go down towards Lerici and stop at one of the most popular historic coffee bar for a relaxing break and a “sea view” aperitif. Time at your leisure for an individual visit to the village and the castle. Back to La Spezia crossing San Terenzo and following the beaches with a constant sea view.
Meeting point: at the Ciclopoint La Spezia, Viale Italia 19
On demand:transfer to-from other cities by car/minivan; different number of participants (from 1 to 10 or more).
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions