- Amazing natural landscapes
- A private cruise on Lake Iseo
- The largest inhabited lake island in Europe
- Relax on board
Lake Iseo, called also Sabino, is one of the least-known Italian lakes; and it’s a pity because its setting is wonderful, that’s why the contemporary artist Christo chose it for his environmental project “The Floating Piers” in 2016.
Thanks to a private cruise you will discover some cute small lakeside villages, ancient traditions linked to the fishermen’s lives and three different islands: MonteIsola is the best-known because it is the largest inhabited lake island in Europe.
Meeting with a private licensed tour guide at Sulzano. A pleasant cruise on Lake Iseo by private taxi-boat, in order to enjoy a complete tour with amazing perspectives around its three islands (San Paolo, Loreto and Monteisola).
Dock on Monteisola, the largest inhabited lake island in Europe. It is like a green mountain, just in the middle of the lake, which rises at 600 m. a.s.l. Guided visit to the well-known “Museo della Rete”, (Net Museum) discovering the ancient traditions about fishing, thanks to some tools and black and white photographs exhibited. Back to Sulzano.
Intolerances or allergies must be communicated on your booking.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions