- The story of a millenary castle remained unconquered
- A guided visit to an unusual eclectic House- Museum
- Marvellous landscapes overlooking the Taro Valley
- The tractable and tough horses of Oasi dei Ghirardi
- An unpolluted nature
A half day to spend either in pairs or in family to discover the history, the art and the nature of the Taro Valley: an interesting visit to the museum collections of Compiano Castle, the Landi Princes’ ancient residence and later on a bizarre Marquise’s mansion and then a relaxing walk on horseback among easy panoramic paths inside a WWF reserve to enjoy marvellous landscapes, sounds and scents of Nature.
You will meet your guide right at Compiano Castle for a visit to the museum collections kept inside that millenary manor built to defend the Taro Valley. An individual visit to the original Masonic Museum, the only one in Italy, will take place after the explanation of the rich eclectic collection exhibited in those sumptuous rooms, tastefully furnished by their last owner, the Marquise Raimondi Gambarotta. Then you will be driven to the nearby WWF “Oasi dei Ghirardi” in order to approach the world of the tractable horses of Bardigiano breed (and not only) and to follow easy but satisfying paths in an exciting ride.
Castello di Compiano, Via Marco Rossi Sidoli 15, 43053 – Compiano (PR)
A half-day semi-private tour.
Individual transfer from the Castle to the riding school (30 minutes approx.)
Sportswear is recommended.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions