- A private cycling tour on the Bologna hills
- A delicious food tasting
- The best “active” tour in Bologna
- Discovering Bologna hillside slowly
- Amazing natural landscape
- San Luca
Would you like to enjoy an e-bike experience in Bologna countryside?
Choose and book that private tour! On two wheels, everything is so amusing!
Up and down, nature and breathtaking panoramas. Happy ending: a delicious light lunch!
You will meet your private licensed cycling guide in Bologna for a panoramic tour on the famous Bologna hills! After that you have reached Porta Castiglione, you will immediately start cycling uphill, getting through several public parks of the city, such as Margherita Gardens, Villa Ghigi Park and Cavaioni Park. From that area of relative altitude, surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and airy woods, you can finally enjoy the famous panoramic view, where you will admire Bologna and the Po Valley northwards, and the Reno Valley westwards.
After a light lunch based on wine and local products, the bravest and most expert of you can choose either to ride back along a difficult and technical dirt path through Talon Park and the very important weir of the Reno river or to end that unforgettable experience more easily through Casaglia st. At the end of the tour, if you have some time left, you can ride as far as you will reach the wonderful Sanctuary of the Madonna di San Luca perched on Guardia hill.
The meeting point with the tourist cycling guide will be at Via dell’Indipendenza 69/A, Bologna.
Pay attention: you must have a good skillfulness of cycling in order to join in that tour. Sports and comfortable clothing is suggested as well as cycling gloves, sun or technical glasses and a light anorak.
In case of cancellation of the reservation made by the buyer on the site, Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will apply the following terms:
• Up to 21 working days prior to the start of the activity: full refund of the service paid by the buyer;
• From 20 to 10 working days prior to the start of the activity: 50% refund of the price paid;
• From 9 to 0 days prior to the beginning of the activity or non-use by the buyer of the service: no refund.
For counting the days the following rules apply:
• The day of the activity is not counted;
• The days begin at 00.00 and end at 24.00 hours in the time zone in force in Italy (GMT +1).
The reimbursement by Travel-Lab/BookYourItaly will be made within 30 working days by crediting the credit card used.
Moreover information about terms and conditions